Dental implants are the best option to replace lost teeth because they do not affect the neighboring teeth and surrounding tissues, and this makes it the most successful method, and is done through implantation of a titanium stent in the gums, dental implants are characterized by the ability of the references to deal naturally with new dental implants while preserving Permanent cleaning of the gums according to the doctor's recommendations and not to leave food waste, and make sure to perform periodic examination of the teeth every 6 months.
Dental implant components
- Implant body: The part that is implanted in the jaw
- Bolt shutter: placed over the implant body
- Healing and healing cap: a temporary cap over a closed screw
- Prosthetic part: the new tooth that is installed and attached to the body of the implant
⇐Advantages of dental implants:
- Very tough and durable.
- You do not need special care
- Improve your speech and speaking naturally
- Beauty appearance and appearance of natural teeth
- Feeling comfortable while eating and dealing with it like natural teeth