Metal orthodontics is one of the ancient methods of treating dental problems that are still of sufficient importance in the world of orthodontics. They are small supports made of rust-resistant metal that are fixed on the surfaces of the teeth using a medical adhesive and then they are all attached using a metal wire Thin, and the treatment period ranges from one to one and a half years depending on the case.
- Improve the appearance of teeth and smile.
- Stimulate the implanted teeth in the gums to grow.
- Treatment of spaces between teeth and their inconsistency.
- Treatment of cleft lip and palate problems.
- Treatment of speech difficulties and stuttering problems in children.
- Treatment of protruding jaws and correction of occlusion of front and back teeth
- Prevention of gum disease, dental problems and mouth odor resulting from crowded teeth.
- Fixed straightening and cannot be removed, which increases its effectiveness.
- Less expensive compared to other types of orthoses.
- Treat difficult dental problems