The use of laser hair removal is one of the latest and best ways to get rid of excess hair and hair growing under the skin, as 80% of the hair is eliminated at a rate of approximately 6 laser sessions, and gentle laser technology is considered one of the latest technologies in the field of laser hair removal and is distinguished by its high degree High automatic cooling to ensure no damage to skin tissues and reduce pain during the session.
Laser hair removal session begins with removing excess hair using razors and then starts using the gentle laser device. The device sprays liquid nitrogen in order to cool the upper layers of the skin before each laser pulse to protect the skin from burning or skin pigmentation, the laser power used in each work session is recorded On increasing the laser power in the following sessions.
- Avoid waxing or sugar hair removal for at least a month.
- Avoid using creams and deodorants before the session.
- Avoid using skin scrubs three days before the session.
- Use a sunblock cream.
- Use a soothing cream to avoid skin irritation.
- Use natural moisturizing creams without perfumes.
- Avoid peeling the skin for three days after the session.
- Use razors to remove hair and avoid wax and sugar.
- Avoid exposure to heat, a steam session, or a hot shower.